Want to learn Korean in Leipzig? Come to Learn and Speak!
Contemporary South Korean culture has enjoyed increasing popularity around the world since the mid-90s - a phenomenon known as the "Korean Wave."
It started with dramas, movies, and pop music, and was joined by webcomics, food, cosmetics, fashion, and much more.
K-pop, K-dramas, K-beauty....
- Has the Korean wave already hit you and
- inspired you to learn Korean?
- Preferably in Leipzig?
Then, Learn and Speak Leipzig is the right place for you!
- Finally understand the lyrics of famous Korean-speaking boy- and girl bands like BTS or Red Velvet yourself!
- Allow yourself to be seduced by Korean cuisine and discover the essential keys to its recipes!
- Gain even more inspiration from Korean culture and dive further into its charms through its language!
Or are you still undecided as to whether Korean is the right language for you? We have the information you need to make your decision clear.
Below, you will learn everything about the Korean courses we offer and why you should join one of them.
Korean courses in Leipzig: the main details first!
General information about our courses
Learn Korean with our native-speaking trainers in-person at our language school at Gutenbergplatz 1a-e, Leipzig!
Select a course and learn Korean in a small group of no more than eight participants. Or you can choose our individual training and learn according to your specific preferences in regards to content, lesson times, and training pace.
Besides the hype about South Korean pop culture, you may be drawn to learning how to speak Korean for plenty of other reasons.
In our native-speaker-led courses, in addition to learning vocabulary and grammar, you will also experience the essential details of Korean culture. You likely have a lot of questions, which might include:
- How does dating work in Korean?
- Should you bow when greeting someone?
- What are the rules of etiquette at the dinner table?
- Which Korean celebrities should you definitely know about?
- Bring these and any other questions to your Korean course. We look forward to your interactive engagement!
After each course, you will receive a certificate from us confirming your successful participation and completion.
Korean courses for beginners
Surf with us on the Korean wave and start learning Korean with a beginner's course:
- 10 lessons of 90 minutes each, once a week;
- Cost € 310 (including textbooks);
- Beginner level (A1);
- You will learn to read and write the 24 Korean characters;
- You will gain cultural insight into the country and its people;
- After the course, you will be able to communicate in Korean in important everyday situations.
If you are interested, we will also be happy to offer you the corresponding follow-up courses to your beginner course.